Outsourced Admin Services
Submission of Work
- Initial work requests to be delivered in person, by telephone or email. All email correspondence will be acknowledged by close of business by Scorpius-Admin.
- The scope of work, delivery timetable and the fee will be agreed prior to the commencing work.
- Terms will be agreed and a letter of engagement signed by both parties prior to commencement of work.
- It is the client’s responsibility of final proof reading of documents and any errors are to be notified to Scorpius-Admin within 48 hours on receipt to incur no extra charge. After 48 hours it will be deemed that the work has been accepted as correct.
- Scorpius-Admin will accept no liability or loss from the performance of any services carried out under the agreement.
- If any errors are identified and are reported after 48 hours of submission to the client, they will be corrected but additional time spent correcting will be charged.
- Scorpius-Admin does not accept responsibility for the loss of information sent via post, hence recommends the use of secure delivery.
- Scorpius-Admin will not be held liable or responsible for the end use of any work prepared by us. We have the right to reject work should we disagree with its content.
- Contracts can be terminated with 30 days written notice by either party. We reserve the right to charge for any work which has commenced prior to the cessation of the contract.
- Unless otherwise agreed, mileage will be charged at 45p per mile.
- Should excessive or specific materials be required, they shall be disbursed in full having been agreed at the commencement of the contract.
- Completion of all work with be agreed on an individual basis and reflected in the contract.
- Scorpius-Admin will not be liable for any loss or damage should delivering the service/goods be delayed in whole or part.
- Scorpius-Admin shall not be liable for any delay in or non-performance of its obligations due to any act of God, fire, flood, explosion or natural disasters.
Settlement of invoices
- Invoices are issued at the end of each calendar month for all assignments
- Invoices must be settled within 14 days after the date of issue. We reserve the right to charge interest at 5% per month of the outstanding amounts for late settlement.
- Payments must be made by BACS transfer (unless expressly agreed on engagement).
- Any and all costs incurred for chasing/or recovering the outstanding invoice payment will be added to the account
- Scorpius-Admin will not at any time, directly or indirectly, divulge or disclose any information that is the property of the client.
- All information provided will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- This will continue after the completion of any of the contract agreements.
- Scorpius-Admin agree to sign any confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements.
- No information will be made available to a third party unless we are expressly advised by you to do so.
- All work will be kept on file for period of 12 months. After this time, data will be deleted unless instructed otherwise.